You made it through the holidays! With your relatives gone and your house to yourself again, you can now start thinking about what comes next, and for many people after the whirlwind of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s, they’re ready for a vacation. We believe that vacations can be relaxing, and the first step toward starting them out on the right foot is making packing and airport transportation a breeze. We can help with both. With The Woodlands Transit, you can get a stress-free airport limo ride for an affordable price and skip the hassle of traffic and parking. As far as your packing, follow these great tips:
- Only choose from your very favorite clothes. By doing this, you already know your most comfortable outfits and the clothing in which you feel the most confident.
- Pack lots of layers. Even if you are going to somewhere warmer, weather is fickle and being prepared for anything will allow you to truly enjoy your trip.
- Take clothes that dry quickly. Even if it doesn’t rain, being able to hand-wash the clothes you bring will allow you to pack more efficiently and save space.
- Pick your comfortable shoes, but don’t forget style. If you are going on a business trip, you want to put your best foot forward with shoes that are professional, but don’t forget your sneakers.
- Pack shoes in a plastic or cloth bag. By keeping your shoes separated from your clothes, you can keep them clean.
- The best way to use space efficiently is to roll your clothes instead of folding them.
- Pack outfits together, and group by type (warm-weather outfits, sweatshirts, etc.)
It’s time for a vacation. We can help you get to the airport, so schedule your airport car service when you book your flight!